Charles Citrin - Principal
Charles Citrin graduated in 1972 from New York University Law School where he was a Root Tilden Scholar and from the University of Miami in 1969 where he graduated with honors in accounting.
His career has centered on assisting clients in financial matters.
• Served as bond counsel in municipal financing for numerous municipalities, counties, and other jurisdictions.
• Has lectured on financial matters on behalf of the Florida Bar Association.
Mr. Citrin’s credentials include:
• Founder of Citrin Financial & Insurance, Inc.
• Partner in a South Florida law firm.
• Previous First Vice President for Raymond James and Associates.
• Past President of Temple Beth Sholom in Miami Beach, Florida.
• Past Member of the Board of Directors – Ziff Jewish Museum.
• Served as Chairman for four years of the Dade County School Board Superintendent's Dinner, which raises college scholarship money for needy students.
• 215 License (Life, Health and Annuities).