Carlos Gaviria - Principal
Citrin Financial is proud to announce a new partner and member to the Citrin Financial team.
We'd like to introduce the newest addition to our group, Carlos Gaviria. Carlos has proved a great asset, bringing valued experience in insurance and international fields.
Carlos graduated from Yale University in 2005 and began his career in January of 2007 as a registered representative at John Hancock.
His focus is on helping small businesses and "self employed" individuals with their health insurance needs, specializing in the new Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and assisting foreign nationals with the use of life insurance to facilitate their estate planning.
Carlos has also spoken at numerous educational facilities advising members on how to design or maximize their pension plans via the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
His credentials include:
• President-elect of Kiwanis Biscayne Bay.
• Member of BNI Biscayne Connections since October 2011
• Member of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
• Ranked top ten nationally in his rookie class at John Hancock each of his first three years
• Series 6 Registered
• 215 License (Life, Health and Annuities)